The ARGO 6×6 650 Frontier is a 6-wheel drive amphibious off-road vehicle. It features a 4 cycle OHV V-Twin air cooled 627cc, 23hp, Briggs & Stratton Cooler Cleaner engine with 20/50 Amp charging system and electronic ignition. It has a load capacity of 700 lbs. on land or 500 lbs. on water. The Frontier 6×6 650 uses regular unleaded gasoline, has low emissions and comes with a two-year limited engine warranty.
- Power to all wheels for optimum performance in challenging terrain
- One-piece ergonomic handlebar steering control
- Contoured dash design and densely padded foam bench seat
- Hinged front bench seat allows for easy access to deep storage compartment / toolbox and battery
- State-of-the-art automatic continuously variable transmission with high and low range forward and reverse
- Excellent approach and departure angles to easily overcome obstacles
- New frame with longer wheel base for increased vehicle stability, more cargo capacity as well as ride comfort over rough terrain
- Hydraulic vented disc brakes for ease of operation
- Full skid plate for lower body protection
- Front & rear axle bearing extensions for increased axle and bearing life
- Convenience group (12 volt outlet, cup holders, grab handle)
- Voltmeter, hourmeter, low oil pressure light
- 24″ custom ARGO tires with special tread design
- Emergency/Parking Brake
- Back-up recoil starter
|4 cycle overhead valve V-Twin gasoline engine,electronic ignition,full pressure lubrication and oil filter, 2 year warranty/td>
|Briggs & Stratton Vanguard
|Hydraulic vented disc brakes
|One-piece ergonomic handlebar steering control with mounted brake lever and emergency/parking brake
|Right-hand twist grip throttle and dash mounted choke control. Light switch and ignition switch.
|Clutch & Transmission
|Belt-driven,Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) maximizes engine power to the transmission with high and low range forward,neutral and reverse, compactly housed with an efficient planetary differential.
|Roller chains drive machined sprockets that are spline-fit onto 1.25″ diameter axles.Bearings are greaseable and are protected with double-sealed outer flange assemblies.
|Formed steel channel construction,welded for high strength and durability. Polyester powder coated for lasting protection.
|Vacuum formed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
|Full Skid Plate
|Load Capacity On Land (without accessories)
|700 lbs/ 317 kg total 140 lbs/ 63 kg max in rear compartment
|1400 lbs/635 kg
|4 persons on land, 2 persons on water
|7.1 US Gallons (27 litres) See through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hours of operation based on load and operating conditions.
|Speed – On Land
|22 mph / 35 km per hour
|Speed – On Water
|3 mph / 5 km per hour
|890 lbs/404 kg
|Axle Bearing Extentions
|Front and Rear Standard
|Low Charge Rate Light
|Low Oil Pressure Light
|Argo 24 x 10.00-8 NHS
|2.1 psi (14.5 kPa) using tires, 0.67 psi (4.6 kPa) using tracks
|All weather, all terrain, -40C to +40C